Friday, September 16, 2011

Coffee and House Parties

I really like Randy. Instead of calling me, he came upstairs to my door and asked me if I was free for coffee this weekend. It was cute and he was cute about it. I could tell he was nervous.

“I am free, but I have plans on Saturday night, but I could do the morning or afternoon.” I said.

We were talking in my doorway and Murphy tried to get outside. Randy was able to catch him before he got too far and brought him back to me.

“So who is this little guy?” He asked as he handed Murphy over.

“This would be my little handful, Murphy.”

We talked for a few more minutes, made plans for Sunday late in the morning, and then said goodbye. I couldn’t meet with him on Saturday because that’s when I’m going on a date with Chris. We’re going to a college party (I know, gross) at his friend’s house. He said that we didn’t have to stay there all night and that he’d just have to “make an appearance” and then we could go to a movie or something. Normally, this wouldn’t be something I would ever agree to, since, you know, I’m out of college and don’t really want to go back to the drunk party experience (and he’s a senior so you’d think he’d be over it too, but I guess not), but I’m being open minded and maybe it will actually be fun. The date with Hank was fun (the lack of chemistry wasn’t) and I would normally have never gone out with him, so you never know in these situations, I guess.

I’m planning on wearing a gray jersey dress with black flats and my hair pulled back, that way if I’m puked on, it won’t ruin one of my favorite dresses or pairs of shoes. I’m looking forward to my date with Randy, though. It should be pretty laid back. I might even let him get to first base.

No comments:

Post a Comment