Thursday, June 3, 2010

Author's Note

Hello friends!

I hope everyone had a happy Memorial Day and is ready for summer! I've been trying to make my posts longer and post them with more frequency as many of you have requested so I just wanted to check in with my readers to see if there are any other suggestions for improvement to the blog. Are there any characters you'd like to see more of or hear more from, any types of situations you prefer to read about over others, that kind of stuff. Feel free to leave your answers in the comments and thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. You really are! Just keep on doing what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I love your blog and can't think of anything to change. I do want to know about the flowers and sympathy card sent to Faith, but I'm sure that will come out eventually.

    ReplyDelete