Thursday, May 27, 2010

String Theory

I met up with Sean at his hotel in a sexy green low cut mini dress with white pumps and tousled hair. He answered the door and took me in while I walked past him and put my purse on top of the television. He came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist for a really deep kiss. When he pulled away we had an awkward moment.

After a few uncomfortable seconds Sean jumped in, “Uh…I gotta be honest with you. This isn’t really something I’ve done either. The no-strings-attached thing.” He said putting his hands in his pockets.

“Okay, well we can learn together cause I have no idea how this kind of thing works either.” I said leaning against a dresser.

We shared a laugh and then Sean asked, “So should I take you to dinner? Or is that a string?”

I laughed, “I don’t really know but I’d be down for dinner, there’s a burger place down the street.”

“That’s my kind of girl.” Sean said smiling and following me out the door.
We had a fun dinner and talked for awhile before going back to his room. Things finally heated up and when we were done I wasn’t really sure what to do next.

“So…should I go?” I asked under the covers.

“You can, I guess. But you could also stay. We could have sex again if you stayed.” Sean said laughing.

I ended up staying the night and in the morning gave Sean a kiss before I left. We aren’t really sure where this is heading and I’m not even sure if I want it to go anywhere. I mean he’s great as a person and in bed but I’m pretty sure I don’t want a boyfriend right now. We’re having fun and I don’t feel like there’s any pressure to take it further but the awkwardness of “we’re about to have sex because that’s the only thing we want from each other” thing is a little unexpected. Plus, he’s travelling a lot and it’s not that I can’t handle long distance relationships, because I can, it’s just not something I’m looking for. I told him I’d call him when I get back from visiting my parents and left.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like some fun for Faith. Nothing wrong with that! I love this blog!

    If it keeps on going, he's going to fall in love with her though....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Nothing wrong with her having a little fun as long as she is smart about it. After the Kevin hell she deserves it.

    And hey, at least there is some conversation involved and it isn't all sex. Sex is just a perk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a feeling they are going to fall for each other, and that's ok too. It's cute how they both aren't sure about how to act in a no strings relationship.

    ReplyDelete