Saturday, May 22, 2010

Dirty

I’m pretty sure I’m over Kevin. Officially. Part of that may have something to do with the dirty sex I had last night with a musician.

The four of us went out to that night club that Elise had been talking about earlier this week. The band that was playing was pretty good and I had a blast dancing it up. The lead guitarist was super hot and he came up to me while they were between sets.

“Hey, my name is Sean, you seem to really like our music.” He said sticking his hand out to shake mine. He brushed his dark hair out of his green eyes and I swooned.

“Yeah, it sounds better than a lot of stuff I’ve been hearing on the radio lately.” I said blushing.

To make a long story short I stayed behind while Anna, Elise, and Zoey decided to leave earlier (after checking with me, of course. I told them I would be fine). Sean came up at the end of their performance allotment and we ended up talking for a long time. He’s a travelling musician, and helped write all of the songs they played. We were sitting at a booth and laughing at a joke he told when he put his hand on my leg. It was electric. He didn’t stop at just my leg, we started making out in the booth shamelessly, the next thing I knew he had me up against the wall in the bathroom with my dress hiked up to my waist, thong off. I grabbed at the fly of his jeans and fifteen minutes later we were both panting breathlessly up against the wall.

“Wanna get out of here? Go to my hotel room? We can get room service.” He said giving me a smirk and trailing a finger down my arm.

“Oh yeah, but only if I get room service.” I said laughing.

We went for round two (and three) in Sean’s hotel room. In the morning he ordered room service (strawberry French toast with scrambled eggs and cheese, coffee, and orange juice) and we went at it again. Then I took a shower, which was a bad idea, because I started freaking out about what the hell I was doing with this guy. It must have shown when I came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and started looking for my clothes.

“I’m done if you wanted to….I’ll just go.” I said stumbling around like an awkward soaking mess.

Sean touched my arm, “Is something wrong? Did I do something?”

I looked at Sean for a moment and decided if I wanted to unload the panic I was experiencing at that moment. My mouth decided for me.

“Well, I- I never do things like this and I don’t really know how to handle these s-s-ituations. I know every girl says she doesn’t d-do things like this but I really haven’t and I’m kind of having a panic at-attack because I don’t know what you want or if there’s expectations that come with whatever it is this is, s-“ I said nearly hyperventilating.

“What do you think it is?” Sean cut me off, smiling.

“Uh….?”

“Well, what do you want it to be, what are you looking for Faith?”

“You remember my name?” I said with complete shock.

“Uh yeah, do you think I just sleep with women without knowing their name?”

“I didn’t mean it like that…” I started hyperventilating again.

“Should I just tell you what I think this is?” Sean said running his fingers through his hair and sitting me on the bed.

“Yes. That would be a good idea.” I said nodding vigorously.

“Okay, well this can be whatever you want it to be, I’m really up for whatever.”

“I just got out of a relationship…so I don’t want to attach myself to anyone in a relationship type of way right now, but we could just keep doing this. I could handle a no-strings-attached type of thing….if you’re okay with that.”

“I am.”

“It’s settled then, you are my….”

“Lover?”

“Gross.” I said hitting him with a pillow. He tackled me and pulled my towel off as I dove under the comforter.

When I finally left Sean had just showered. He gave me his phone number and a list of upcoming tour dates. He leaves in a few days but we have a sleep over planned for tomorrow night and he’ll be back in a few weeks so I’ll see him again when I get back from visiting home.

5 comments:

  1. Well even sleeping with some traveling musician is a step up from Kevin. Faith has enough complications so it's about time she had some fun. And Sean actually seems cool, wonder if he'll stick around for awhile :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm going to ignore my inner motherly voice screaming STDSSS, and pretend they don't exist lol. So in that case yes just what Faith needs, an unattached affair (guess you could call it)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree - as long as it was safe then what the heck? - A little fun for sure!

    ReplyDelete