Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Author's Note

Hello Friends!
I'm having a bit of writer's block right now, so, unfortunately, I'm going to have to postpone posting for the rest of this week. Posts should start back up again on Monday, but like I said, I'm having some writer's block and I don't know how long it will last (although I don't think it's going to last a long time, I have ideas, I'm just having a hard time actually writing it down the way I want it). I'll keep everyone posted on my progress if it looks like I won't have a post for Monday.

I want my posts to be of high quality and the ones I have currently written up for this week are, frankly, awful, which is why I'm going to take a step back from writing for a few days and try to gain a better perspective on what I want Faith's storyline to be. Faith will be back, though, so don't worry!
-Del

1 comment: