Thursday, April 8, 2010

The End

So. Kevin and I are no longer together. I haven’t officially told him yet, but I think we’re both on the same page in that particular regard, especially after what happened last night.

We were eating dinner and I was wearing the lingerie I bought a few weeks ago to surprise Kevin for the flowers he didn’t send me under my red bubble dress. Dinner was full of flirting and touching until we couldn’t take it anymore and drove to his apartment. While we were in the car I was nibbling on his ear and whispering things that would make a sailor blush and when we finally got there we basically fell into his apartment groping each other. Pretty soon all of our clothes were off and we ended up on the couch. He was sitting on the couch and I was on top of him and right when I reached the point of no return someone walked into the apartment. I fell off of him in surprise and embarrassment while trying to grab pillows to cover myself.

It wasn’t until a few seconds later that I realized just who walked into the room. It was Hannah. I looked at Kevin and she looked at both of us in shock. When her gaze landed on my face I could see the recognition and immense hurt in her eyes. I’d been played. Hard. She walked into a door on the right and Kevin followed her. I was so shocked that I put my dress on, left my underwear behind, grabbed my purse, and left. I hailed a cab outside of the apartment building and started to sob when I got inside. The driver started driving and gently prodded my address out of me. About midway to my house I told him to drive me to Zoey’s instead.

I was a mess when Zoey opened the door in an avocado mask and frumpy pajamas. She let me in and wiped off her face as I collapsed in tears on her couch. She let me lay my head in her lap and didn’t ask me any questions. I fell asleep with her comforting me. Never have I felt so used and stupid.

5 comments:

  1. Oh no! I expected this to happen. There were too many secrets on Kevin's end. It seemed really sketchy that he couldn't take her over to his place or introduce her to his friends.

    Even though I expected it, it's still sad nonetheless, I was hoping that I was wrong and that Kevin was a good guy. Poor Faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think Kevin fully thought this affair through. Didn't he promise her that if things ended between the two of them, he would have to leave his job since she was there first? Not smart on his part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Kevin is only a temporary employee. He's there while the real boss is going through some personal stuff. But either way I doubt he is going to uphold their agreement. He's not exactly trustworthy.

    But I have been toubting Kevin since day one. Him not inviting Faith to his apartment, him all of a sudden having no friends, it was too sketchy. I feel bad for Faith and for Hnanah. I am sure Kevin is going to have some lame excuse for Faith but I hope she doesn't fall for it. And I hope Hannah kicks him to the curb as well. A pig like him deserves to be alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, he is a total pig. Why didn't he make up some other lame excuse as to why Faith couldn't come to his apartment, he's not even a smart pig. I guess Hannah was supposed to be away some where and came back early. I bet she's a real sweet girl too, not the snotty bitch Kevin made her out to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is no way Faith will be able to make him quit his job. She going to be suck facing him everyday. this is why office romances are not a good thing.

    ReplyDelete