Monday, April 26, 2010

Author's Note

Hey friends!

I've been trying to post more often but I wanted to give my readers a heads up. I'm about to go into finals for my last semester in college and the work has been piling up. I just wanted to let you guys know that if the posts start to seem to die off it's not because I stopped caring about the posting frequency, it's because my real life got in the way. I'll be trying to post during this week but I make no promises. During my actual finals week (which is next week) I'll have plenty of time to write up posts in between my finals.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your finals. Did you get graded on this blog?? Curious on how you did. I think the blog is great!! Reminds me of SATC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I ended up getting A in the class. She thought it was an interesting combination of fictional writing and today's technology. I don't know if she still reads it, though. hahaha, if she is: Hey Professor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Finals are hell. Strange thing is that you are about to take finals but at my university we are taking midterms this week.

    And congrats on the impending graduation. Do you have any plans afterwards?

    I don't remember if I mentioned it to you in a comment before but I have a link to your blog on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm kind of playing things by ear with the after graduation plans. I'm a theatre artisit so it's going to be touch and go for awhile with finding work.

    That's weird that it's your midterms...when are your finals?

    Oh, that's cool. I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to this blog so I don't really know how to link to anything or decorate it and stuff. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. My finals aren't until the 1st week on June. Still far away, lol. But my state is usually the last to get out and the last to go back to. I don't go back to class till the end of September.

    Btw if you need some help in linking or adding things on the blog, feel free to ask. I'm sure from all of us who read your blog, atleast one of us can help you.

    ReplyDelete