Saturday, December 1, 2012

Cut Short


Mike stayed over last night. I was wearing sleeping shorts and one of his shirts. He had just come out of the bathroom from brushing his teeth and started to get dressed while I watched from the side my bed.

“You know when we first started dating and you told me you thought I was out of your league?” I asked him.

“Yeah.” He said.

“You’re really hot.” I said.

Mike turned around and gave me a funny look.

“No, really, I think you’re the hottest person I’ve probably ever slept with. To quote Emma Stone, ‘it’s like you’re photoshopped!’”

“Oh, please.” He said putting on his shirt, which I’ve always found to be very sexy.

“Mike,” I said seriously, “You don’t have a six pack, you have an eight pack.”

“I’m a fireman; it just sort of comes with the territory.” He said shrugging.

“But see, you’re not just hot, physically.” I said, “Like, the way you’re blushing right now is also adorable.”

“You know, you’re pretty cute, too.” He smiled.

“Next to you, I look a frumpy hausfrau, but okay. Just let me bask in your hotness, okay?” I mocked.

“Yeah, well, why don’t you lay on your stomach and let me bask in how great your ass looks in those shorts?” Mike flirted.

I rolled my eyes.

“You’re bad at this.” I said, “Everyone knows my boobs are my best feature.”

We both laughed, I stood up to go get dressed and Mike pulled me in for a hug. I put my arms on top of his shoulders and gave him a kiss and then started laughing.

“You only wanted to do that so you could have an excuse to touch my ass.” I said.

“Not smooth enough, huh?” Mike joked.

“Oh, it was smooth, just not subtle.” I giggled.

He moved his hand from my ass to play with my pony tail.

“I think you’re pretty.” He said.

“Mike,” I said, still embracing him, “I have no make-up on and my hair looks stupid.”

“I don’t think so.”

“That’s very nice.” I said with a smirk.

I kissed him again and went to go get dressed but Mike stopped me and kissed me again. He put his hands on my lower back and pulled me against him. I laid my hands on his chest and he started kissing me with more force. I ran my hands up his shirt and against his chest before taking it off of him slowly and appreciating the view. He trailed kisses on my neck as I slipped two fingers under the band of his jeans and boxers and pulled him towards my bed. I lowered myself onto the edge of the bed and then unzipped his jeans before sliding farther towards the middle of it. He quickly crawled on top of me and I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him against me so there was no space between us.

He slowly pushed my shirt up over my head but didn’t take it off completely so I couldn’t see what he was doing. He kissed me playfully and then moved down to kiss my bare chest. I laughed and took my shirt the rest of the way off, then pulled him up to kiss him some more. His hands started roving over my body and I started laughing hard.

“Okay, that was subtle” I said. One of his hands was cupping my ass, the other was wrapped in my pony tail.

“See, I’m really good at this.” He smiled a half smile at me.

I slipped one of my hands down his boxer shorts to grab his butt and he started laughing.

“Okay, you’re really good at this, too.”

We kissed some more and he pinned my arms up above my head. I felt him get hard between my legs and he started trailing kisses down my abdomen but I stopped him with my knees.

“What?” He asked coming up to kiss me some more. He moved to my neck.

“I’m really enjoying this,” I whispered in his ear, “But you’re going to be late for work.”

“The fires will wait.”

I laughed again.

“But, your friends might not like it if I made you late for work and since I’m meeting them later today, you should probably go deal with those fires on time so I’ll have a chance of them liking me.”

Mike put his face in the crook of my neck, whined, and shook his head.

“We’ll finish this later.” I said patting his head, “Besides, I need to feed Murphy. He’s been watching us for the past 10 minutes and it’s getting weird.”

Mike looked over at the foot of my bed; Murphy’s face was poking over the bedspread with a very concerned face. Mike laughed and then sighed before sliding off of me.

“What time are you coming over?” He asked putting his shirt back on.

“About an hour before kick-off. I’m going to bring some kind of meat as a friendship offering. I’m not sure what kind, though.” I said.

“That’s a good idea. Bring brisket.” He sat down on the edge of my bed to put his shoes on while I got dressed.

When he left he gave me a really hot kiss.

“You still have to go to work.” I said when he pulled away.

“Dammit.” He joked.

“I’ll see you in a few hours, and when you get home tomorrow, we’ll finish what we started.”

I’ve spent all day trying to figure out what I should wear to go meet Mike’s friends and I’m getting really nervous, I leave in an hour.

1 comment: