Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Gray Skies are Gonna Clear up Put on a Happy Face

I stayed the night at Sean’s last night (didn't have sex) and left some really important work stuff by mistake so I decided to go over to his apartment over my lunch hour and pick it up. I used my key to get in but I heard voices coming from his living room. Before I could call out, though, Sean looked around the hallway corner.

“Faith….what are you doing here?” He asked.

“I left some files I needed for work. Did I interrupt something?” I looked at him confused.

I started walking toward Sean and got a glimpse into the living room. Guy, Lou, Eddie, and Jake were sitting in various chairs. I waved meekly and looked back at Sean.

“I left them on your coffee table…” I said, pointing to the green folder in the middle of the room.

Sean picked it up and handed it to me before walking me to the door and hastily wishing me a good-bye. He told me he would explain later and kissed me before going back to the living room. Perplexed, I went back to work and let my imagination fly. Sean had looked almost afraid to see me and the looks on his friends’ faces looked grim. I couldn’t help but feel like I wasn’t welcome, which made me sad because Jake had always been friendly with me, but not today.

I sent Sean a text before leaving from work:

“Should I come over or are you still busy?”

He sent me a message inviting me over almost immediately and when I got there, he greeted me at the door.

“Gerry’s out.”

“What?” I said. He had taken me off guard; I hadn’t even set down my purse.

“I talked to the guys and we’re going to start looking for an agent. We’re going to fire Gerry.”

“Oh…that’s great, Sean!”

I went to give him a hug but he had other ideas. His mouth met mine while his hands started for my pants. I was a little shocked but went with it as he pulled me into his bedroom, both of us were pantsless and he was working at my shirt by the time he fell on top of me on his bed. Sean got us both naked in record time and we had some of the most passionate sex I’ve ever had. He was on top of me and my hands were gripping the headboard when we were suddenly frozen with shock. We had both finished at the same time; a beat of silence happened when our eyes met before we burst out laughing.

Sean’s euphoria was pretty evident and I might have cried a little bit. He started kissing me while we laughed and I felt a deep sense of closeness to him, not because we’d finally been able to have uninterrupted sex, but because I realized just how special Sean is to me and that he didn’t just have sex with me, he made love to me (and I hate using that term). He rolled off of me and we just kind of laid there in a happy silence. He reached over and held my hand with a deep sigh. I could practically hear Sean’s stress about all of the things going on with him disappear with that sigh.

“I love you.” He said turning his head to look at me.

I smiled at him and moved to snuggle up in the crook of his arm, he kissed my hair and held me in his arms. I moved some of his hair out of his face and told him I loved him too.

Unfortunately, I had a very hungry cat at home and had to go but I told Sean that we were going on a double date this weekend with Zoey and Wesley and asked him to think about inviting the guys to Zoey’s surprise party. When I left, he looked happier than I’d ever seen him.

6 comments:

  1. yayyy I'm happy!!!!!! :D :D :D

    Gerry being fired must have been a big relief to Sean! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...was he THAT stressed about Gerry that he was unable to perform? It still leaves me curious as to whether or not he and Gerry had something going on before. OR was it the adrenaline that got him going and he and Faith were able to do what they wanted to do? Either way it was hot and they were both satisfied, so it's all good. mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Gerry was the problem. For whatever reason. Glad the band decided to get rid of Gerry!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy post! I too think that Gerry had something to do with Sean's problem and so maybe with him gone things will get better.

    Excellent post del!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *YAY* Gerry the jerk is OUT the door!!! WAHHOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems like getting rid of looser Gerry was the solution. And Sean and Faith finally got their groove on without having to stop. Sounds like everybody wins...except for Gerry.

    ReplyDelete