Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sloppy

I woke up with Sean in my bed. He’d had a gig and had come over afterward and had just snuggled next to me when I woke up. I tried to stay awake but I fell asleep while waiting for him.

“Sleepy, huh?” He whispered into my hair.

“Mhm. WHOA. You’re wet!”

Sean’s hair was dripping wet and the coldness shocked me awake.

“It’s pouring outside, I got caught without an umbrella. Sorry.” He said reaching for a blanket to wrap me in.

“I should give you a drawer or something so you at least have a change of clothes here.” I said rolling over to snuggle into his bare chest.

“I kinda like just wearing my boxers, if I’m being honest.” He laughed.

“How was your gig?”

I felt Sean tense for the smallest second.

“Um. It was…okay.”

I popped my head up to look at him.

“What does that mean?” I asked glaring at him with suspicion.

“It’s late, we should go to sleep.”

“Sean...tell me what happened. Does this have to do with Gerry?”

“No. For once it doesn’t. Faith…you’re going to be pissed, can’t we just forget about it?”

“Not now.” I said sitting up.

Sean sighed and sat up too.

“Elise was at the bar where we were playing tonight.”

“Okay.”

“She was with a group of other women who looked like model friends and it looked like she was on something.”

“On something?”

“She was high…and not of on a soft drug. Her friends were on it too, by the looks of them.”

“Sean, you wouldn’t be able to tell that from the stage. She would’ve had to be right next to you-”

“I know.”

“What are you trying to tell me?” I asked warily.

“Elise kissed me while I was on break. She wasn’t completely out of it by that point in the night but she did get to the sloppy-drunk point. She would’ve been plastered regardless of whatever drug it was. She knew what she was doing when she kissed me but I don’t think she knew what she was doing when she tried to take my pants off after we wrapped up.”

“Excuse me!? Are you telling me that Elise tried to give you a ‘happy ending’ after making out with you?”

“I don’t really know what she was going to do if she got my pants off, but yeah, pretty much.”

I was at a loss for words and trying to deal with the serious nausea creeping into the pit of my stomach. I was overwhelmed with my feelings. One part of me was worried for Elise if she was on drugs, another part was pissed off that she was going after my boyfriend, another part was completely shocked, and another part of me was mildly insecure about Sean. I blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

“Did you kiss her back? Did you like it?”

Sean gaped at me.

“No, I felt like I was being mauled by a wild animal. It was the worst kiss I’ve ever experienced. I did not kiss her back I restrained her and held her away from me.”

“Sean why did you even approach her?”

“Because, she’s your friend,” I gave Sean an angry look, “kind of. I was just being friendly…you told her you were going to get over her hitting on Wesley; I was just trying to pretend like I didn’t know about everything. Plus…I kind of feel responsible for you guys drifting apart.”

“Why?” I asked less angry.

“You guys started to drift apart when we started dating. And I just…I feel a little responsible for it.”

“Sean that’s not why we started drifting apart. Elise and I just didn’t make each other a priority. It was easy for me to ignore her when I had an excuse in dating you. Besides, she was never a great friend to me or Anna or Zoey…I’m not losing much if it means you’re in my life. It was going to happen at some point.”

“I still feel somewhat responsible.”

“Elise is a bad friend. I should be thanking you for getting her out of my life, if you must feel responsible.”

“You’re not mad…at me?”

“No. Why would I be mad at you? Elise is the one who instigated everything, right?”

“Yeah, but I did go over to see her.”

“That doesn’t warrant her shoving her tongue down your throat or trying to rip your pants off. I mean, who just tries to take off someone’s pants?”

“It was really awkward. I’ve never seen anyone act like that.”

“Usually when I try to take your pants off I start out by kissing your jaw…like this.”

I straddled myself over Sean and started kissing his jawline as he slowly lowered himself back onto his pillows. He was laughing but stopped me.

“I really do love you.” He said, moving my hair behind my ears.

“I know.”

Sean pulled me in for a kiss. I was nearly late for work this morning because we were up so late. We’re going to have to tone all of this sex down because I’m getting exhausted.

8 comments:

  1. I knew it was only a matter of time before Elise hit on Sean. What a bitch.

    Regarding the sex...you waited for a long time, don't tone it down yet, sister! mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gross. That loser is disgusting. It's bad enough that she'd betray yet another "friend", but just the way Sean described her actions...sloppy and almost animalistic, (because she's so high and drunk). Blech. Loyal AND charming, huh? What a prize.

    Can't wait for Faith to confront that selfish wench. The sloppy, aggressive description of Elise reminds me of some of the current crop of young, once-promising starlets who go around making asses out of themselves in public. They must not even realize how completely distasteful they are in that condition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say Elise is a jealous insecure bitch, who is jealous of what her friends have, She'll have a go at Anna's husband next. Can't wait for Faith to confront her, and I hope Faithe tells Zoey, maybe after this, Anna will back her up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do hope Anna backs Faith up; I was surprised that she wanted to cover-up the situation in the first place. Even for a really "nice" person, Anna is notably deep in denial about Elise's overall character (lack thereof). I wonder if she's going to think that Faith is blowing the incident with Sean out-of-proportion...maybe assume that Faith is just being jealous and insecure about it? We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah definitely time to cut that bitch loose. Flirting with Wesley was one thing (still horrible but at least not physical) mauling Sean like a wild animal is another, that's deliberate.

    Anna is the peacekeeper of the group. She ignores the bad things in order to keep the harmony. Time for her to stop ignoring and face facts, Elise is slipping and she will take everyone down with her with her selfish behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew she'd go after Sean eventually. She's a slut and homewrecker to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder if Faith is gonna come off slightly hypocritical (when and if Zoey finds out). I mean when it was just about Wesley and Zoey, she was glass half full. Then, when Sean gets involved, Faith gets riled up cos it affects her directly. I really do think Faith dropped the ball on this one and Anna's denial is getting annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ewww I want to punch Elise!!! What a horrible "friend"!!!---Sorry so late on this, I'm catching up!

    ReplyDelete