Thursday, October 21, 2010

Author's Note

I'm going to need to go on a hiatus for a little bit. Someone I treasured very much has passed away and the passion for writing is just not there for me right now. I'm sorry if this causes any of you wonderful people to stop reading this blog but forcing myself to write would feel like punishment and I don't want my blog to become a punishment for me because there would be no faster way for me to want to stop writing entirely than making it feel like a punishment. So, in order to stop myself from ending the blog permanently, I need to go on hiatus.

I don't know how long the blog will be on hiatus but if I feel the urge to write about Faith as an escape from my grief; I'll post it on here, I'm just not sure when I'll be ready to write on the Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule while trying to deal with the grieving process and trying to move at the same time.

-del

14 comments:

  1. I am very sorry for your loss. Take your time to do what you need to do to be well. Looking forward to Faith's return when you are ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your loss. We'll be here when you're ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for your loss. I totally understand not wanting to write. You're loyal readers/friends will be here waiting ofr when you feel you can right again. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm truly sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry for you loss, take your time coming back, honestly we are patient readers. Again I'm very sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry about us. Take your time to heal, just know we are all here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You poor girl. I'm thinking about you, hoping your skies are blue again very, very soon. Don't give your timeline for picking up the blog again a second thought; you'll come back when/if you're ready. People understand - and care.

    Take care, Sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry for your loss...I think you should take however much time you need to be able to write again. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Del, I'm so sorry for your loss, of course, take your time. We'll all be here. And if you need to unload, we are here...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I echo all the above comments. Take all the time you need, and as Laura B. said, we are here if you need us to be a sounding board.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry for your loss, take all the time you need. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. Take the time you need no need to worry about the blog. I know I will continue to read.

    ReplyDelete
  13. im sorry for your loss and take care of yourself

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so sorry for your loss. I will be sending good thoughts your direction. I hope things get better for you soon and we will be here when/if you feel like coming back.

    ReplyDelete