Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sexy Surprise or Bust


Mike called me and told me he had a surprise for me if I came over for dinner last night. I was practically giddy while I was getting dressed because we were SO gonna have sex. I chose a tight black dress and heels that showed off my breasts and put on the sexiest underwear I own. I sent Mike a text that I would be there soon before hailing a cab. In the elevator on the way up to his place I got a mischievous idea and slipped my underwear off.

When I reached his door I knocked and posed myself seductively.

“He”-

“I don’t have any underwear on.” I said before pouncing on him and kissing him. I backed him int the wall next to the door and Mike pulled away.

“Oh, uh…Faith…this is my friend Tony.”

My eyes got wide and I slowly turned around.

There was a tall, dark-haired man standing up between the couch and the coffee table. He waved awkwardly.

“Hi. It’s nice to meet you.”

I was so embarrassed. I smiled and then turned to Mike.

“You couldn’t have mentioned this before?” I angrily whispered.

“Sorry.”

“I need to go put my underwear on,” I hissed angrily at Mike before turning and smiling at Tony, “Excuse me for a moment.”

I headed toward the bathroom and sat on the edge of the tub trying not to die from embarrassment. I put my underwear back on and tried to make my cleavage less noticeable before heading back out.

“So what’s for dinner?” I asked.

“Roast chicken, scalloped potatoes, salad, and tiramisu for dessert.” Mike said moving my chair out so I could sit down at the dinner table.

I turned to Tony, “I just want to apologize for earlier.”

“Oh, please, it’s completely fine. Like it never happened, yeah?”

Over dinner Mike introduced me to Tony. They’ve been friends since middle school and they work at the same firehouse. Tony comes from a big Italian family and has a hearty laugh. He’s super laid back and likes to tell embarrassing stories about Mike.

“Hey, you haven’t met his parents yet, have you?”

“Uh, no, not yet…we’ve talked about it, though.”

“Just wait until you see his room.”

“Why? What’s in his room.”

“Oh just you wait.”

“Dude…” Mike said as if Tony was betraying him.

After dessert and some more conversation, Tony left and Mike got frisky.

“I have to go to work in less than an hour.” I said as he trailed kisses down my neck.

“I can work with that.”He said heavily.

“Um. No.”

Mike pulled away.

“What!? Why? You practically jumped me when I opened the door earlier.”

“Exactly. I’m still mad at you. Why couldn’t you have just told me you wanted me to have dinner with you and your friend? You had to have known I would have though surprise equals sex at this point.”

“It was kind of funny.” Mike said breaking into a sexy smile and starting to kiss me again.

“No. Nope!” I said pushing him away, “I’m mad at you, you don’t get to weasel out of tricking me by being a cute boyfriend.”

“So you think I’m cute?” He said wiggling his eyebrows.

I started laughing and Mike started tickling me. But then I really did need to head to work.

“Did you bring a change of clothes?”

“No. And in hindsight…I would not have worn this but I figured it would have been worth it after I had hot sex with my boyfriend. I’ll just get A LOT of tips tonight.”

Mike laughed and then gave me a kiss good bye before I left for work.

When I got to work, Cara whistled.

“That for the new boyfriend?” She asked.

“Yes.” I sighed.

It was a slow night but I got a lot of tips (not surprising considering what I was wearing). Cara and I were sitting around the bar waiting for people to order more drinks and talking.

“So you guys haven’t had sex yet?”

“No.” I said, “We’ve been trying but the timing just hasn’t been right. Things just keep interrupting us. Like, I was called to work right when we were getting naked one time.”

“Yeah, I don’t want to listen to this.” Brad said coming up behind me.

“Sorry. How’s Angel.”

“She’s…fine.” He went to go get some more grenadine from the stockroom.

“I think he and Angel are on the rocks.” Cara whispered.

“Really?”

“Yeah. I overheard him arguing with someone on the phone, it sounded like she wants to see other people.”

“Ouch.”

“I know.”

I decided to keep the boyfriend talk to a minimum the rest of the night. Instead, I told Cara about getting picked up for the holiday show and asked her about her boyfriend and school. Apparently she’s thinking about going to grad school.

When I got home after closing, Murphy was very clingy. I feel bad; I’ve been neglecting him a bit. I gave him a belly rub and promised to brush him on my next day off on the balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment