Friday, September 14, 2012

Out of the Blue


Mike and I had dinner before I invited him to my apartment. We had a nice time at the restaurant talking and eating but I think both of us knew exactly where this night was headed once we got done with dinner. When the check came, I could barely wait to get Mike into my apartment and jump his bones before the door even shut.

“So…” I said as we walked out of the restaurant.

“Can we go to your place?” Mike asked very quickly.

“Oh my God, YES.” I said and rushed to the curb to hail a cab.

Truthfully, Mike and I couldn’t wait to get to my apartment; we were making out in the back of the cab almost immediately. The driver cleared his throat when we got to our destination. We scrambled out and Mike paid for the cab before both of us ran to the lobby door of my apartment complex and then to the elevators. The making out continued in the elevator, down my hallway, and while I was unlocking my door.
As soon as we were over the threshold, I was unbuttoning Mike’s shirt and kicking off my shoes. He took off my jacket and unzipped my dress before pulling it down off of my shoulders and kissing down my neck to my chest. I moaned lightly and rubbed the front of his pants before unzipping them. We eventually ended up on the couch. I was straddling him with just my (very sexy) underwear on and he only had his boxers on when the lights suddenly turned on and I heard a scream.

“I AM SO SORRY, OH MY GOD! SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!” Molly screamed as she ran into her bedroom.

Mike had stood up when the lights turned on and in the process knocked me off his lap. I ended up pinned between the couch and the coffee table with my ass on the ground.

“MY HOTLINE SHIFT WAS CANCELLED SO I DECIDED TO COME STRAIGHT HOME. I’M SO SORRY. I SENT YOU A TEXT. OH GOD.” Molly was yelling from her bedroom and sounded really freaked out.

I probably would have been, too, if I walked in while Molly and Calvin were going at it on the couch.
Mike helped me get up and we awkwardly put our clothes back on in silence. Once clothed, I felt the need to break the silence.

“I, uh, guess we’re just going to watch a movie tonight instead.” I said laughing out of being mortified.

“That’s fine. Is…is Molly going to be okay?” Mike asked.

She was still yelling apologies.

“Yeah. Can I invite her to watch the movie with us?”

“Sure, the…the more the merrier.” He said. He sat down on the couch and covered up his very obvious erection with a throw pillow before giving me the go ahead to open Molly’s door.

“I AM SO SORRY FAITH ARE YOU SUPER MAD AT ME?” She said.

She was curled up on her bed and rocking back and forth.

“It’s okay, MOLLY. IT’S. O-KAY.” I said.

She lowered her voice to a whisper.

“Did I just ruin THE night?”

“You didn’t ruin anything. Come watch a movie with us, okay? I know you’re probably starving. At least come out and get something for dinner.”

Molly nodded and microwaved some leftover Chinese. I got Mike and I some ice cream and coffee before I changed into my pajamas.

Watching the movie together was actually not as awkward as I thought it would be. Mike made Molly feel comfortable and we all had a great time. When Molly went to bed, Mike decided to go back to his place, too.

“Thank you for being so understanding about…everything. I am really sorry things didn’t work out the way we wanted them to.” I told him as I walked him to our door.

“It’s fine. We said we’d just let it happen, right? Tonight was just not the night, I guess.”

“You’re so sweet.” I said. I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a deep kiss good bye.

I’m kind of bummed that Mike and I didn’t have sex but Mike is right, it just wasn’t the night. It’ll happen when it happens, although, if I had my preference it would happen, like, NOW.

6 comments:

  1. That was a really cute funny post. Mike is such a great understanding guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post, agreed. Did I miss something or is there a reason why they can't go to Mike's place?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you have a roommate, isn't it usually necessary to just have sex in your bedroom, instead of in the common living areas? Just shut the door, put on some "mood" music, and keep the shrieking and headboard-banging gymnastics within manageable volumes. Otherwise, nobody's EVER going to get any. Most roommates wind up having some kind of understanding about bedroom sex; just close the door. Faith and Mike must be feeling tempted to just go do it ANYwhere by now...first time or not. They've gotten close a couple of times; must be really physically frustrated by now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO..the typo made me giggle too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope everything is going ok. being there isn't an updated post since last monday

    ReplyDelete