Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Say My Name

Chris came over last night and I think it’s safe to say we broke up. He ended up storming out of my apartment, told me not to call him again, and slammed the door as he left. It was my fault, too.

Chris came over for dinner, I ordered Chinese, and things started heading toward the bedroom. When we got there he whispered in my ear.

“You know that thing we talked about?”

“No.”

“You know, about going down on you?”

“Oh, that…yeah, what about it?”

“I think I should try it.”

“Oh….OH.” I said as he started trailing kisses down my neck.

Within a few seconds his head was between my legs and I was laying on the edge of my bed with my hands in his hair. For someone who doesn’t do this kind of thing, Chris was really good. So good that I called him Sean by mistake in the heat of the moment.

He immediately stopped and looked up.

“What did you say?”

I had frozen as soon as the name had escaped my lips.

“Uh…n-nothing. I said don’t stop.” I tried to cover feebly.

“No you didn’t you called me some other dude’s name. You called me Sean!”

“It was just a slip.” I said sitting up and trying to fix the damage.

“Who is he?” Chris was getting even angrier.

“We don’t have to do this….we can just go back to-”

“Who is he!?”

“Uhm,” I blew my hair out of my eyes, “My ex-”

“Your ex!?”

“-Fiancé.”

“WHAT!? Oh I am SO out of here.” He pushed himself off the floor and hurriedly started walking to the door while tucking his shirt in.

“Chris, listen, we broke up months ago! It was just a slip, okay?”

“NO! It is NOT okay. I don’t want you to call me again; I don’t want to hear from you. I’m done. Bye, Faith.”

And with that he was gone. I wish I could say I felt bad (I mean…I do feel bad about calling him Sean but not about our break-up) but I just wasn’t all that attached to Chris. He was fun. But that’s about it. He kind of lacked substance and honestly he was pretty wrong for me. So I guess Randy and I are exclusive now. It’s a shame, really. Chris was getting to be pretty good in bed; Randy is still sort of boring. I’m working on that, though.

11 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! What does this mean?
    Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so she's just going to become exclusive with randy by default since chris stormed out? come on, bc that's every guy's dream? yeah, ill be exclusive with you bc my other guy got pissed off at me and left. she didnt make the decision to be exclusive with randy. chris is way too immature anyway, but i hate how she came to this decision. blahhhhhh faith you are driving me crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faith still seems "off" in comparison to her past opinions and behavior before all the dark man-problems threw her. She seems jaded and almost indifferent to both her own feelings, as well as the feelings of the guys she's dating/hooking-up with. The emotional numbness she exhibits doesn't seem natural. She gives off a sad vibe, even though she's not consciously aware of it. Unsettling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Guess I'll be exclusive with Randy now..." really? Does not seem to be like Faith at all. She's still going through some denial or has some pent-up issues or SOMETHING. This just doesn't seem right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is indeed a very different Faith that does not seem to be able to acknowledge what is happening with her. Very interesting read, but I am really wanting to see what happens! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree with all. She used to always seem to be SOOO aware of her feelings, the need to sort them out, talk to someone about them, etc. - Just to really work through stuff. She seems so hollowed out. But maybe that what your fiance impregnating another woman does to you for a while. Maybe she'll snap out of it and start to heal...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that we've heard ABOUT Sean, hopefully we can hear FROM him too!
    I'd like to see how he's doing after all of this... I think Faith needs more closure... she's completely mixed up right now, and I think she needs to start seeing her therapist again...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Witchy!! hey I miss you and everyone. Will get a computer soon or a pad or a phone lol. Something to catch up my blogs on!! Just checked cosmo and see that Bedroom blog ended. guess that's ok. Glad to see this one is still here. I've got alot to catch up on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey please write the next post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so whats everyone been reading other than this blog. i miss having multiples to read.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been reading fairytale-beginnings and nothing more than apathy

    ReplyDelete