Monday, November 28, 2011

Guilty as Charged

Stormy walked into my office while I was deep in thought about my current situation with Sean and Randy and my face must have shown how tortured I feel about it because he looked concerned when he knocked to get my attention.

“Is this a bad time?”

“Uh, no, come in.” I said clearing my head, “What’s up?”

“I’m planning on breaking up with Rose on Friday. I just wanted to give you a heads up. I’m doing it right after work so I’ll probably be at your place after that.”

“Okay.” I said, “That’ll be fine. You can sleep on my couch.”

“Faith, are you okay?”

“What? Yeah, I’m fine.”

“You seem kind of…distracted…not yourself. Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yeah, I just have a lot on my mind right now.”

“Do you want me to try and find a hotel or something?”

“No, don’t worry about it.”

“Okay. Thanks again, Faith.”

“Sure.” I said, “I’ll bring you a key to my apartment tomorrow, okay?”

“Thanks.” He said before walking out the door.

I’m going to have to tell Randy about what I’ve been doing; the guilt is going to make me go crazy if I don’t. I haven’t been able to think about anything else.

3 comments:

  1. i hope Faith actually does it, and I hope Sean just gets hit by a car or something, he's messin her up even more than she's already messed up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faith does need to come clean with Randy. The guy doesn't deserve this. Maybe she can make a clean break from Sean with Stormy moving in, which btw I think is another mistake. Witchy, all is well with me and the family. How are you and the family? To the commentor I offended. I apoligize. I get irritated when devoted readers put pressure on bloggers. I realize I took your comment wrong, so again I apoligize (yea i know that's spelled wrong.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetlara, we're doing fine (knock wood). So glad to finally see you around again. If I "disappear" from here again, it's because I sometimes have difficulty getting my comments to post.

    Yeah, I agree that Faith should just be honest with Randy; she shouldn't even be involved with him at all right now. It's not fair of her to allow him to think they have some sort of serious future together (the three of them...Teddy is a part of this mess also), when she doesn't even know how she feels about anyone or anything. Faith is hurting and messed up, but now she's drawn 2 innocent people into her chaotic set of circumstances. No wonder she feels so guilty.

    Also, if some readers feel it's ok to pressure the bloggers who are graciously providing a free, totally uncompensated service to us, then it's also ok for other readers to post how they feel about that. Fair is fair. As Meg pointed out in her comment from the last post, that particular commenter came off as rude in a previous post as well. Honestly, it's no wonder so many bloggers just throw in the towel after a while, with that kind of aggravation.

    ReplyDelete