Thursday, October 27, 2011

Booty Call Upset

I participated in something last night that can only be summed up as a Booty Call. I was sitting in my living room watching television after dinner and eyed my phone Chris sent me a text:

I’m studying anatomy 2nite & it sux

I was in a mischievous mood so I sent one back to him:

I could help you study. You could come over and study my body instead of the ones in your textbook.

A few minutes later he sent me another text:

U R soooo distracting

I sent Chris another dirty text and it spiraled into a flurry of really hot ones, some of them even made me blush. Eventually he came over and ripped my clothes off. The sex with him is getting better and it’s definitely hotter than it is with Randy. I think that’s because I like spontaneity and Randy can’t be hugely spontaneous because of Teddy but I also think Randy just need to let loose when it comes to sex.

I finally had an orgasm with Chris the third time we had sex last night. We were both exhausted and collapsed onto my bed still entangled with each other.

“You know I don’t regret studying for my anatomy test tomorrow. At all.”

“So this was worth it?” I giggled.

“Uh-huh.” He said nuzzling my neck and rolling on top of me for another round.

Chris’s energy is one thing that’s a perk about dating a guy so much younger than me.

I made coffee in the morning for him while he took a shower and we got pretty intense again in my kitchen when I handed him a cup of it. I actually had to change the tights I was wearing because they were ripped apart and my skirt was so wrinkled from being bunched around my hips that I had to change that, too.

“Sorry about that.” He said when I came out of my bedroom, “and I’m sorry about ripping these last night.” He held up a torn pair of my underwear that had apparently landed on the counter when he took them off me last night in the hallway.

“That’s okay.” I said giving him a seductive smile and throwing the pair of underwear away, “I should probably just stop wearing them when I’m around you.”

We left my apartment together but had to depart in opposite directions so he could go to school and I could go to work. He pulled me in for a kiss before leaving and then waved as he got into a cab. But I was too frozen to wave back. Randy was standing in front of our building and saw the whole thing. Our date tonight should be interesting…

4 comments:

  1. AHA!!!!!!!!!! And here it is...Can't wait to see this next post! eeep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think she deserves this. we all knew it was coming! faith really cannot be surprised!

    Nice writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faith can't be surprised that Randy saw one of her "booty calls" leaving their apartment building - it was bound to happen sooner or later. She's being pretty inconsiderate of Randy's position and circumstances...not to mention that most partners want to know if someone they're dating and sleeping with regularly are sleeping with other partners. Even though Faith's confused and hurt right now, she still needs to think about more than just herself. She should have at least been upfront with Randy before sleeping with him. If Randy has a problem with the current situation (likely), he should just remove himself from it right away. I would in similar circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good post! I guess maybe she'll need to really think about if she's happy with her decisions now. Can't wait until the next update.

    ReplyDelete