Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Oral Fixation


Bruno has STILL not found a replacement for Brad’s position which means I am still working at the theatre, calling cues every night and then immediately going to the bar right after. Last night, I was there until 4 in the morning because I had to close and do inventory for this month. The money I’m making is nice but I don’t know how much longer I can do this.

I went to Brad’s place after I got off of work and immediately kicked off my shoes and took my pants off before crawling into his warm bed.

“Hey.” He smiled wiping the sleep out of his eyes, “Long night?”

“You have NO idea.” I said snuggling into him and closing my eyes.


I was so tired and not in the mood for a conversation.

“How was the show?”

“Fine.”

“Did Bruno mention anything about hiring a new person?”

“No.”

“How was the bar? Busy?”

“Oh my God, Brad, stop talking.”

“Sorry….” He said going quiet, and then, “How’s Cara, is she still dating that guy?”

I gave him an angry look which he couldn’t see in the dark and sighed huffily. I rolled away from him to my side of the bed.

“Geez, Faith, I’m just trying to be a supportive boyfriend…”

“Well could you not? Or, like, do that when I’m not trying to sleep.” I said testily.

He inched next to me and took me in his arms.

“I’m sorry you’re tired.”

“I should’ve just gone to my apartment tonight.” I said throwing back the covers and getting up to leave.

“No, I want you here. Please stay?” He said gently grabbing my hand.

“Okay, right now you’re not being the supportive boyfriend you’re being the smothering boyfriend.” I said looking back at him.

“Okay, I’ll be quiet, just come back to bed.” He said.

I sighed angrily again and laid back down with my arms crossed. He kissed my cheek and I turned away. Brad sighed and laid on his back, too. I could feel him looking at me and found it incredibly annoying.

“The record store was pretty busy today, we had this local band come in and do record signings.”

“Don’t care. Why can’t you stop talking?”

“You don’t want to hear about my day? I asked you about yours.”

“Are you trying to start a fight right now?” I asked getting up and out of bed.

“What? No!” He stood up and scurried to the foot of the bed to stop me from leaving.

He put his hands on my hips and then pulled me down so I was sitting on his lap at the edge of his bed.

“Brad, I’m tired. Why are you being so freaking annoying!?”

“Why are you being such a jerk!?”

I turned and looked at him.

“Because I’m tired and cranky and SOMEONE won’t shut up and let me sleep.”

“Look, I’m sorry, I just think we should tell each other about our days. I’ll update you in the morning, I guess. Forgive me?”

He said with sad eyes and mock pouting.

“Ugh, fine.” I said.

I went to crawl off his lap and get back under the bed but he stopped me and pulled me in for a kiss. He twisted me off his lap and laid me down on my back and started kissing my neck.

“Oh, sorry, did you want to go to sleep?” He asked stopping at my collarbone.

“No.” I breathed.

He pulled my shirt off and pulled my bra down to get to my breasts. I unhooked it and threw it to the side while he focused on my nipples. I bit my lip as he moved farther down my abdomen and reached the band of my underwear. He slowly put his hand down my underwear and between my legs which made me moan softly. After awhile he inched my underwear off, kissing me passionately as he did so. He trailed kisses all the way down but avoided the one place I wanted him to go and continued to my thighs. Finally, he put his head between my legs and used his tongue in ways that made me see stars.

I ran my fingers through his hair while his head moved in a smooth motion.

“Oh my God, Brad, please don’t stop!” I said when I was close to finishing.

He dug his hands around and into my thighs and pulled my pelvis to his face hard so I couldn’t move a lot, then he turned up the intensity of the magic he was doing between my legs. My hands were pulling him into me until the waves hit. I was grabbing the bed sheets and a pillow just to have something to hold onto. I tried to rock my hips but Brad’s grip was too strong so all I could do was arch my back over and over again until it was over.

He let go once my muscles relaxed and then trailed kisses up to my collarbone.

“I hope you’ll accept my apology.” He smirked.

“Oh. My. God.” I panted.


After we woke up, Brad made me coffee while I got dressed. I took it and gave him a kiss.

“Thank you for last night.” I said.

“You’re welcome.” He leaned against the kitchen counter, “If you wanted to repay the favor, I wouldn’t stop you.”

“Oh, um, maybe later? I have to get home and feed Murphy and then run a bunch of errands.” I said.

Then I put my cup down, gave him a kiss on the cheek, and sauntered out f his apartment. This being a terrible, selfish girlfriend thing isn’t as awful as you’d think.

5 comments:

  1. If Faith thinks she is in control of this situation, she is sorely mistaken. Brad is being terribly manipulative and controlling. She's bitten off more than she can chew IMO. mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, the sex is definitely manipulative, but other than that, I think Brad is just pretty much a p*ssy. Pardon my French. This whole idea is not good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whatever. not all of us start off in perfect healthy relationships. while its hard to see Faith make decisions we all know are going to back fire, I'm not mad at her!
    they're relationship is clearly based on sex so let em be. ive copped attitude before getting a lil southern attention and whatever. she knows what shes doing, just not how big the explosion is going to be.
    even tho it churns my stomach to see her go from one extreme to the other, its good stuff! keep it comin!

    ReplyDelete