Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Recap-Nightcap

We had our girl’s night and it was super fun! We decided to do something different, so we went bowling. Anna used a really light bowl and went slow, but she seemed to have fun. Molly is like a serious pro when it comes to bowling. She whooped all of us! At first she pretended like she wasn’t very good and the rest of us were making fun of her and then she really showed us.

After bowling we took a load off in a little diner that Anna was craving hardcore. Unfortunately, most of our girl’s night consisted of us talking about Elise and the falling out.

“I just can’t believe I didn’t say something sooner!” Anna said.

“It’s okay, none of us wanted to believe how mean she was capable of being.” Zoey tried to comfort Anna.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Molly, you’re probably sick of hearing us complain about Elise. You didn’t know her very well so I’m sure this isn’t the greatest conversation.” I said noticing Molly’s somewhat awkward expression.

“Sort of.” Molly looked pained to admit it but it’s nice she wasn’t going to try and lie about it to make the three of us feel better for completely ignoring her.

We moved on to other subjects over dinner. Molly is going on a date with a guy next weekend. She met him at an audition, he’s a theatre technician and according to her, “dreamy”. Zoey and Wesley are doing well, they’re planning a trip within the next few months as a couple and Zoey is excited about it. She’s also looking forward to Wesley’s birthday and is considering buying him some new camera equipment. Anna and Theo of course are looking forward to the birth of their baby which is coming up very fast! She talked about being nervous to go though labor but that being so pregnant is really uncomfortable. It sounds like Anna is ready to get that baby out of her more than anything. She had to get up to go pee like 100 times during our girl’s night. Poor pregnant lady!

I decided to go spend the night at Sean’s since it was close to the restaurant, he was working until late but I snuggled up in his bed and went to sleep. A few hours later when he got home he slithered under the covers next to me.

“I love coming home and finding a hot girl in my bed.”

“Mmm. Does that happen often?” I whispered without opening my eyes.

“Not as often as it should.” He pulled me to him and we snuggled until I fell back asleep.

Unfortunately, Sean and I still haven’t been able to have sex. I’ve been making a lot of progress in therapy but it’s starting to dawn on me just how big of a step having sex is in the healing process and it will take a bit of time. Sean is being understanding about the lack of sex and I think it’s actually been better for our relationship. We’ve certainly become closer over the past few weeks and he’s been communicating better with me. I think the lack of sex has forced us to really talk about our needs and find solutions to becoming more intimate without sex.

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I was wondering what was happening with Sean! Back to back posts! I love it! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how Molly is becoming part of the group. Also, glad Faith and Sean are connecting on other levels. The sex will be that much better! mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling much better Del. That was a nice post. Like the girls night and how Sean and faith are growing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment is to S, I know you read this, your blogs have vanished!! What happened?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think Molly is a great addition to teh group, and a good replacement for Elise.

    Like how Faith talked about being intimate without sex. Being able to have that deeper intimacy will be a possitive in their relationship.

    ReplyDelete