Sunday, September 19, 2010

Author's Note

Hello friends!

I've been in the process of travelling as well as having a very busy week so I haven't had time to write at all. I think the next post will be up on Friday, but it's possible that there will be one sooner than that. We should regain the regular Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule next week. Also, I'll be making an announcement pretty soon that will affect the storyline of this blog. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up because the next Author's Note is going to be really important and you'll all definitely want to make sure to read it (no, the blog is not ending).

-del

UPDATE:
No post today. I've been fighting off the flu since I got back from my trip. Sorry.

3 comments:

  1. Have fun with your travels! Going anywhere fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was visiting my parents for awhile and while I was here I had a ton of errands to do (my brother left for Afghanistan the day before I flew home, I thought it would help my mom deal with it better if she had me visiting to look forward to and distract her a little bit; it seems to have helped) and my cousin got married as well. I'll probably mention what I was doing at some point in the future. I fly back to my own apartment tomorrow and I just KNOW I'll have a bunch of errands to do when I get back, but I should have time to write once I get settled in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take good care and drink lots of water! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete