Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Author's Note- Posting Schedule

Sorry about the lack of posts guys. I'm going to try and start a posting schedule next week. I'm starting school up again and it's going to be a super busy semester but I'll try to follow the schedule as closely as possible. This week is my first week of school so I'm probably not going to have time to write anything. (I combined the three posts I lost into the previous post) I will be posting over the weekend to get everything caught up and then post on Tuesdays and Fridays (and maybe a bonus post on Thursdays). If I find that the schedule is too much I might have to reduce or change it. Thanks for reading! There's going to be tons of fun coming into Faith's story soon and I hope you guys are enjoying the blog.

As always, feel free to comment, usually the comments help me decide the direction of the blog so the more comments the better!

See you guys next week!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Del, I love the story so far, I feel so bad for Anna. My niece resently had a misscarriage, the poor girl had been considering an abortion, decided against it then misscarried, so you know she had guilty feelings. Anyhoo, I'm not sure what to think of what's his face (i can't think of his name at the moment) I think he's a good guy just confused. Anyhoo looking forward to the next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is getting better and better. Looking forward to the next post. I really hope that kevin is not lying to her. However I hope she has a real talk with him before she jumps into anything.

    ReplyDelete