Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Third Time's The Charm

Dean and I went on our third date tonight (The second one was pretty average as far as dates go; dinner and a movie with some heavy making out afterwards). He picked me up and we went to a ballroom dancing class. I was really excited because no one I’d ever dated before had wanted to do something like that and I thought it would be something fun to learn. The teacher was an old Russian woman who decided to use Dean as her partner to show the class the steps for each dance and with every example her hands kept getting lower and lower. Dean turned bright red and was relieved when we were allowed to couple up again and try everything.

“Looks like someone has a little crush on you,” I said giggling.

“Yeah, yeah, watch it missy or I’m going to have show you some real dance moves.”

“That sounds more fun than threatening.”

We stopped at a small café on our way to my apartment and decided to sit on a bench outside with our coffees.

“I’d really like you to meet my friends,” I blurted out during a comfortable silence.

For awhile Dean didn’t say anything and I thought it may have been too soon to spring that on him. I just like him so much that I want him to be in my life more, besides I wanted the girls’ opinions.

“I’m free on Saturday,” he said with a grin, “I’m afraid I don’t have a lot of friends for you to meet, my family are mostly who my friends are and it’s probably too soon for that anyway. But yes, I’d love to meet your friends.”

I was relieved by his answer and we began walking back to my apartment. When we got to my building I invited him up and he gladly followed. Basically everything that happened after that was a blur and we both ended up naked in my bed panting. He’s really good with those other dance moves after all.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Witchy!! That was a sweet post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Witchy, looks like we were wrong on the priest thing. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Witchy, I can't see your e-mail address, just a different screen name, if you'd like I can delete those comments anyway.

    Please feel free to comment, though (I'll delete your comments after I read them if that's more preferrable for you), I know signing up for that stuff is a real bitch.

    ReplyDelete