Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Welcome to the Party


So I had sex with someone in a cab last night and then again at his apartment. Does that make me a big ol’ slut now?

Molly had free tickets to the show she is in last night and gave me one since I was off. It was great and the guy who played the lead was super hot. Molly did a great job. I went backstage afterwards to give her some flowers I had bought earlier and congratulate her.

“Faith, these are gorgeous!” She said as I handed the flowers to her and gave her a hug.

“You were amazing!” I said.

“Thanks, the cast is having a party tonight, you should totally come as my date!” She said pulling out of the hug, “I’d love to introduce you to everyone!”

“Um…okay.” I said shrugging. It had been awhile since I’d been to a party without babies present.

I waited as Molly changed.

“Who are you?”

I turned around and blushed; it was the super hot male lead.

“Oh, uh, I’m just a friend of Molly’s; I came to see her performance tonight. I’m just waiting for her.” I said looking down at my shoes.

“Are you coming to the cast party? I’d love to hear your thoughts on the show tonight.” He gave me a wink.

“Yes.” I said as Molly came out of her (shared) dressing room.

“Oh, Faith, you met Luke. Luke, this is my friend Faith.” She said.

He shook my hand and then told Molly the address of the bar that everyone was meeting at before he left. I stood there stupidly waving at him.

“Yeah, he has that effect on people.” Molly smirked, “Let’s go.”

We hailed a cab and headed over to the bar. The night was kind of a whirlwind. I met everyone in the show and after awhile they all just blurred together. There were a few people I remembered hearing Molly talk about, then there was Luke, and Calvin was apparently in the show, but I don’t remember recognizing him on stage.

The party had an open bar and I took advantage. I haven’t had a night out like that in a long time. I was on my third vodka and water when I felt a hand on the small of my back.

“I knew you were a vodka girl.” Luke said leaning up against the bar. He ordered a gin and tonic before taking a seat next to me.

“Oh, hi.” I said blushing.

Luke has deep green eyes and dark hair sort of like Robert Pattinson’s and he has a great laugh.

“Did you like the show?” He asked taking a sip of his drink.

“I did,” I said enthusiastically, “I thought it was very well done. The design elements were very interesting and Molly did such a great job with the costumes and acting, too, of course.”

I was rambling but he hung onto every word. We kept drinking and the flirtier we both became. Eventually, though, I thought I should call it a night.

“I had a great time tonight, but Molly and I should probably go.” I said standing up and looking around for her.

“I think Molly is a little preoccupied.” Luke laughed and pointed behind me.

Molly and Calvin were basically a tangle of arms and legs in a dark corner of the bar and she didn’t look like she was interested in having that situation changed.

“Oh.” I said.

“We could get out of here.” Luke said touching my back again.

I thought about it for a second.

“What the hell.” I said shrugging.

Luke and I walked out of the bar and quickly started making out against the front window. Eventually he hailed a cab and before I knew it I was straddling him in the back seat without any shame. In retrospect, I feel very bad for the poor cab driver, I hope Luke gave him a big tip. When we got to his apartment, he offered me coffee but before he could actually get all the words out we were making out again and eventually ended up completely naked in his bed.

I woke up this morning with no clothes on and his arm around my hips. I slipped out while he was still sleeping and had a very difficult time finding my clothes. I was looking under the bed for my underwear when he woke up.

“Hey, leaving so early?” He asked sleepily.

“Yeah, I should go.” I said poking my head above the bed.

He pulled me to him and gave me a really hot kiss.

“I had fun.” He said.

“Me, too.” I smiled.

“Your underwear is on the bookshelf over there.” He pointed.

I blushed and thanked him before putting my clothes back on. Meanwhile he got up and made some coffee. I didn’t stay to drink any with him, but he asked for my number and then kissed me again before I left.

When I got in this morning, Molly was just walking into our apartment. Apparently I’m not the only one who had to do the walk of shame this morning.

“Good morning.” I said, “How is Calvin.”

“His penis is as good as it’s always been.” She said smirking at my disheveled appearance, “Apparently I’m not the only one who had a good night either.”

“Yeah….” I said smiling to myself.

“I’m proud of you. Luke is really hot. You bagged yourself a good one.”

I didn’t say anything; I just drank the cup of coffee I had made.

“I take back what I said about you going out n a date with Brad. You should totally date Luke. Or just make him into the dude you like to bone whenever. Brad will deal.”

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh, loved this. I'm so happy Faith is finally having some FUN rebound action... not anything forced or uncomfortable like before. I'm glad Molly didn't judge her for it.

    Thanks, Del. Super awesome post as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shock value of the first line. I was like, what the hell??? I really enjoy this story and look forward to future posts. mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Mum, loved the shock of the first line. And I'm glad Faith is having fun. Witchy, thanks for letting me know about the button to not have BB comments post on FB. The funny thing is one of my FB friends who I really doubt reads BB "liked" one of my comments lol

    ReplyDelete