Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Popped

Sean and I got back from our trip yesterday and I’m about to leave for work but something interesting happened and I thought I’d tell you all about it. We kept our promise about not watching the news for the rest of our stay and spent the majority of our time bonding, having sex, and playing in the hot spring. Sean still seemed pretty bummed that the weekend he had planned had been marred by the horrible events from the weekend. We were packing before checking out when I realized just how sad he was.

“Sean, it’s okay. It’s not like you knew something like that would happen. We still made the most of this lovely weekend.” I said throwing a pair of jeans in my suitcase.

“I know…I just had really high hopes and big plans for this weekend.”

“Because it’s our first weekend together?

“That and I’m leaving for tour. We’re not going to get to spend as much time together as we have been and I just wanted to spend as much time as I could with you before I only get to see you maybe once a month.”

“Sean we had a blast, were there other plans you had?”

“No, I just didn’t want this trip to be remembered as the one where we watched thousands of people die.”

“Oh. Well…if it makes you feel any better I can remember it as the one where you fainted. Would that help?” I joked meekly.

Sean gave me a half smile and started rearranging his suitcase. Something fell out and I went to bend down to get it for him.

“NO!” Sean practically pushed me out of the way as he dived for it.

“Sean what the hell?” I said when he stood back up and shoved it back into his suitcase.

“I’m sorry, I just didn’t want to lose it…”

“What exactly is it?” I asked a little peeved and turning back to pick up my suitcase which had fallen off the bed in the flurry of movement.

“Uh…” Sean lightly touched my hands to stop me from packing and sat me on the bed before dropping to one knee, popping open a ring case, and saying, “Faith, will you marry me?”

Holy crap I’m late for work, gotta go guys! I’ll update you next time!

8 comments:

  1. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

    I know I sound like a waaaaaaaaaaay too enthusiastic fangirl, BUT OMG I'M SO EXCITED. I cant wait for Monday!!!! I am completely clueless as to what Faith's reply might have been. She takes their relationship one step at a time, and has not really been where-is-this-relationship-heading. Whatever her reply, I CAN'T WAIT. =)

    Oh, I was wondering did Sean just turn 29 last month? And thank you for having such an awesome blog that a single post can make me all giddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Sean turned 29 last month but he was working and focusing on tour stuff so it wasn't really celebrated and therefore didn't make an appearance on Faith's blog.
    -del

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for clearing that up! I got a little confused with the birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwww.

    Okay, hello all. Ive just spent the past 2 days reading from post 1.
    Im smitten with this blog! : )
    Im an avid cosmo reader and had to hunt thru previous comments on that to get the link to this, thanks witchy.
    Ummm, what else... 1. kevin drama: holy sheep sh*t! 2. Good bye Elise, helloo Molly! I love her. 3. Yay for anna & theo, they lost the first one then get blessed with 2 (btw I cant wait for faith n sean to have their own) 4. I had a hunch wesley mightve told zoey about the whole elise thing & im glad he did, id love to see more of them annnd 5. I love how it was a real surprise proposal for faith vs k & ben from cosmo.
    Del, add one more to the roster, im team Faith : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you really know how to sum things up precisely and efficiently, Carissa (your rundown of characters/events in Delor's blog). Isn't it good reading?!

    I also loved the "WOW"-factor of Sean dropping the proposal shocker. Nice job, Delor, and way to NOT drag things out ridiculously, or drop the ball on compelling storylines (Bedroom Blog is guilty of these 2 annoyances sometimes). Your writing really is effective, Miss. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mother of all cliffhangers! Great post lol, can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got another fan stolen from Bedroom Blog! I spent all weekend reading all of the back posts and I love this blog. Del, you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete