Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Guess Who's Back, Back Again...Again

“It’s…it’s been such a long time.” I said.
I hadn’t seen him in years so I was surprised to see him standing in front of me. I closed my book and put it down on the table between us. He sat across from me. His hair was shorter, but it was still him.


“Faith, how are you?” Sean’s smile still stirred something inside of me. I was irritated that he could still have an effect on me after all this time.

“I’m…doing okay. How are you? It’s good to see you.”

“I’m doing alright. I’m not with my old band anymore, I’m in a new one now.”

“Oh, well…I’m not working in HR anymore, so I guess we’re both happier.”

We laughed at the joke but the elephant in the room grew larger the more I tried to ignore it so I bit the bullet and asked.

“How’s Karen…and your baby? You have to have a pre-schooler by now, right?” I asked.

Sean’s face darkened briefly before he answered.

“Um, I don’t have a kid. It wasn’t mine.”

“Wow…way to go, Karen, I guess.”

Sean smiled.

“It was Guy’s. She felt guilty right before the baby came and told me. Apparently he knew the entire time she was pregnant and let me think it was mine.”

“Well, he was always kind of a jerk. So what happened? Did they live happily ever after?”

I couldn’t help but smirk. I acknowledge it’s not exactly nice to relish in someone else’s schadenfreude, but COME ON.

“Uh, no. As far as I know, they tried to make it work for a little while but it eventually fell apart. Karen lives in Philadelphia now. She got married to some guy she worked with last year. They seem happy.”

“And Guy? He still the lead singer of the old band?”

“Nah, I left the band and everybody else followed after because they didn’t want to deal with him anymore. He’s a tool and he always was one. He works as a songwriter now for a small record company.”

“Wow. And are you still doing the full-time musician thing with your new band?”

“Yeah. It’s a living. What about you, though? No more HR?”

“No. Turns out I really hate firing people. I’m working as a stage manager now.”

Sean nodded with a smile on his face.

“Good. Good. You look great, Faith.”

“So do you. So are you in town permanently? Or on tour again?”

“I’m living in a hotel still. We’ve been on tour off and on. It’s just easier than worrying about renting an apartment.”

We decided to get up and go for a walk and ended up at his hotel room.

“Do you want to stay?” He asked. He ran a finger down my arm.

Part of me wanted to stay so badly. But I had work in an hour and sleeping with Sean was always a bad idea.

“Sorry, I have to go to work. It was nice seeing you, though.” I said.

He shrugged, gave me a kiss on the cheek, and I left.

But at work, while I was waiting for the audience to filter into their seats I looked down at my production book and saw the soft glint of my engagement ring hanging on the chain around my neck. I was overcome with sadness and pain. I was reminded of Mike dying all over again. I saw his burned skin and heard his ragged breathing. I didn’t realize what had happened until I noticed the tears on my production book’s pages.

I breathed slowly and got myself together as Zeke’s voice rang through my headset.

“Faith, are we gonna roll?”

“Y-yes. I’m holding for the house, just a few minutes.” I replied.

The show was uneventful, as I was closing up I felt the loneliness I’d been doing so well to fight off creep back in. I locked up the theatre and started walking. I didn’t have a direction but I ended up outside of Sean’s hotel. And then outside his hotel room.

He answered the door with a look of surprise on his face.

“Faith…?”

I didn’t say anything. Instead I practically threw myself against him. Our mouths locked as the door automatically shut behind me. He kissed me, gentle at first, but then aggressively. He pushed me up against the wall, his hands traced up my outer thighs to hook around my underwear and pull it down. I took his shirt off as he trailed kisses down my neck. Then he unzipped my dress and pulled it down to my waist and unhooked my bra. His mouth found my nipple and sucked as I let out a small moan. I realized that maybe Sean wouldn’t be able to perform if he still had his impotence problem so I unzipped his jeans and slipped a hand under the band of his underwear. His breathing got faster as his pants slid to the ground and I stroked him. He got hard and I slid down the wall, pulled his underwear down, and took him in my mouth. Sean put his hands against the wall and moaned until he came. I swallowed, stood up, and he kissed me hard as he pushed me up against the wall. I felt his fingers enter me while his thumb rubbed against my clitoris. I gasped.

But then he stopped. He pulled me to the bed in his hotel room, sat me down on the edge of the bed, and spread my legs wide. He knelt down and kissed my inner thighs until I saw his head disappear beneath my dress and felt his tongue swirl around my clitoris. I arched my back and he threw my legs over his shoulders and increased the intensity of his tongue. This went on for 45 minutes and I lost count of the orgasms I had. When he came up from my between my legs, he wiped his mouth with my dress and then pulled it off of my hips. It fell to the floor as I pulled off his underwear to reveal his new erection.

“Condom.” I breathed.

He slipped one on and pulled me to a standing position, spun me around, pushed me over the dresser, and pushed himself inside. With each thrust, the dresser hit the wall and both of us were moaning and panting. The edge of the dresser was banging up against my clitoris as Sean thrust into me harder and harder. We came together as I screamed his name.


By the end of it we were both drenched in sweat and breathing hard. He pulled himself out and went to the bathroom to clean himself up. When he came out we made eye contact and started laughing. He came up to me as I leaned against the dresser and kissed me. 

15 comments:

  1. Wow, I really wasn't expecting that (and I was one of the ones that wanted to know what happened with Sean).
    Not sure how I feel about Faith sleeping with him. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh no. I mean on one hand, I'm glad she isn't moping around...but on the other hand, couldn't that have happened with Adam?! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now this is a triangle I can get into. I loved both Sean and Adam!

      Delete
  3. Wow. Not expecting this post on so many levels. The whole story about Karen pissed me off. Faith and Sean had relationship issues and he did cheat on her, but it was Karen's pregnancy that ultimately was the death blow they couldn't get past. I always thought that there was intense passion and love in their relationship despite their issues which made it fun to read about when things were good. It's also eerie that this encounter is them ending up in Sean's hotel room much like the night they first slept together. All this being said, this encounter was triggered by Faith having a breakdown seeing Mike's ring and one night of passion does not mean a rekindling of the relationship. It would would only work for Faith and Sean if both of them have grown up enough. Of course, with this blog you never know how things will play out. Great post!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovvvveee that Sean is back in the picture. I've always loved the relationship he and faith had.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Moly that was hot!!!!.,.and also what the freak just happened?!?!

    My my my I have just regained the interest in this story that Mike sucked out of me! Yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. no no no no no no nooooooo. lol Not into Sean!!!! Faith needs a NEW, uncomplicated man (OR... Adam? hahah still #TeamAdam, leave me alone :D). Sean and her have so much history and he *really* effed Faith up. I am SO hoping this was a one and done situation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just too familiar. She's doing the same thing Mike used to, use sex to escape grief. This will not end well.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh boy. Faith is back to her old self. Sigh. I really am praying for this girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Faith. Just when I think you're making progress. Sean is and always will be an insecure man and she's just wasting her time with him. Just because Karen wasn't pregnant with his child, it doesn't excuse his behavior throughout their entire relationship. Looks like Faith is drowning back into a black hole.

    ReplyDelete
  10. While I don't think she should get back with Sean necessarily, I do think it's hard to judge him completely. I mean he cheated, but she also cheated in a different relationship. Doesn't justify it, just seems easy to get mad at him but then forget she's done it too. Again not saying they need to get back together. I do remember they had great chemistry and had the relationship not had so much drama they really seemed meant to be. I like Adam but I felt like she was more in love with sean, maybe it's because it was a roller-coaster

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.They are really interesting.I would like to read more from you.
    help

    ReplyDelete