Thursday, April 24, 2014

Good Morning Indeed

“Good morning.” I said.

Adam woke me up by kissing my forehead.

A piece of our set broke last night and I was in the theatre until very late with the technical director trying to see if it would be usable for the next performance. After two hours, some very liberal use of gaff tape, and a new coat of paint, the set piece was fixed enough to be used for the next performance but it will have to be taken down and replaced in the next few days. But, anyway, crisis averted.

I ended up going to Adam’s place afterward because it was closer than my place and I just wanted to crawl into bed.

“Hey.” He answered the door rubbing sleep out of his eyes.

“Can I sleep here? It was a really long night.” I said wearily.

“Yeah, of course.” He put his arm around me and closed the door.

I didn’t have any pajamas with me so I just stripped down to my underwear which Adam really appreciated and I think you guys can follow where things went from there.

In the morning, Adam and I were both naked, our legs were entwined and I was cuddled up on his side, his arm was around me a gently rubbing my bare back and that’s where I found myself upon waking up.

“Good morning.” Adam sighed.

I kept my eyes closed and snuggled against him and felt the rise and fall of his chest. The sunlight flowing through his window was hazy and warm.

“I have a proposal for you.” He said sleepily.

I opened my eyes and looked up at him.

“I think, when your show closes, we should have a really special night out. Like, black-tie restaurant, fancy wine… I think it would be fun.”

“That sounds like a dream come true.” I said.

I freed my legs from his and rolled on top of him so I was straddling him. His eyes were still closed but he was smiling.

“I think the best part of that night will probably what happens after we get home, though.” I said between kisses.

He opened his eyes and coyly smiled at me.

“Oh, do you have a plan for that?”

I nodded and smiled wide before kissing him again. His hands roved over my back and shoulders. Things got pretty hot a heavy after that and I found myself pulling a condom out of his nightstand, putting it on him, and guiding him into me. It was the perfect morning quickie: lazy, satisfying, and fun.

Afterward, I stayed on top of him and we made out for a few more moments.

“You know,” I said draping my upper body over him and throwing my arms over his shoulders, “I’ve been thinking about something, too…”

“You have?”

“Yeah…I think…you should make a drawer for me. I’m here so often that it just-”

Adam pulled me into a happy kiss.

“What?” I asked when we broke apart.

“I’m just really impressed. You just initiated a commitment milestone,” He teased, “Do you want a key? Because I have an ex-”

“No. No key. Just a drawer. And a place for my toothbrush.”

The last person to give me a key was Sean and I was afraid of that happening too fast again. The painful memories of that relationship flashed through my mind when he suggested a key and I just wasn’t ready for that.

“A place for your toothbrush? Now you’re just being SO demanding.” Adam joked.

“Shut up.” I said kissing him again.

“Yes, ma’am.”

He rolled me over so I was on my back and he was on top of me and started trailing kisses down my neck. When he got to my breasts I felt one of his hands between my legs which made me moan lightly. His head disappeared beneath the sheet and I felt him kiss down my inner thighs…


Basically, what I’m saying is that it was a really good morning.

3 comments:

  1. Aaw.. a feel good post, find myself smiling through this one, thanks del!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris - @nylonlover69 on TwitterApril 24, 2014 at 12:23 PM

    Woot Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww adam is literally the cutest best boyfriend ever. They have such great chemistry! <3

    ReplyDelete